top of page

horse show

Public·8 members

Welcome to our group horse show! A space for us to connect and share with each other. Start by posting your thoughts, sharing media, or creating a poll.

dawn23iea
jlkelley81
Angela

Hi All,

Ellie and I are very confused of the ways we communicate with the barn and not sure if anyone else has the same concern or just us.

We have so many ways to communicate with the barn thru either TEXT, EMAIL, this website (Group chat like this or the CONTACT US icon), SPACE APP and so on. As we both are involved in Claire's event at the barn, but sometimes only one of us received the message from one of the ways mentioned above and sometimes we both did not get message from none of the ways. For example, I registered the website account for Claire's things and all info will send only to my email or text but not to Ellie, because she is not registered for this website, and I cannot find a way to add her email and phone under my account. There is no way we both need to register for the same kiddo, right? Are we able to fix this to allow both of us receiving the same message or if it is just us having this issue?

Also, I have tried many times on the website to enroll to the SPACE App, but I have never received the link thru my text allowing me to enroll to the SPACE app, even every time I typed my phone, and it always says the link sent it successfully.  Need help on this as well.

So, I am not complaining but we try to see what the best or better way is to not only communicate with the barn efficiently, but also between parents. 

Suka

About

MHJA Endless summer show July 26-27-28
bottom of page